Friday, December 9, 2011

December smiles

It all started with a smile from my girls (or a funny face) and this is how everyday should begin. This week was super busy and great. I created more garlands for a new client and went to installed them plus made some new ones for my Etsy shop. You'll see them there soon. How was your week?


 Mia Lou


 Sienna


 Twiggy and Lou creation


 Twiggy and Lou creation


 Twiggy and Lou creation


 Twiggy and Lou creation


 Twiggy and Lou creation


 Twiggy and Lou creation


Twiggy and Lou creation





 Twiggy and Lou creation


 Twiggy and Lou creation


Twiggy and Lou creation

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new garlands, Sandrine. I can't decide between the sparkles and the stars for MY garland. Beautiful creations (your girls, especially!)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aubrey!! We'll talk garlands whenever you are ready, but I think that your boys need some stars in their room ;)

    ReplyDelete

Little messages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...